Our telehandlers are renowned for their reliable heavy-duty performance for a range of applications in arduous conditions. Telehandlers from Manitou are designed with the mining, construction, industrial, agricultural and forestry industries in mind.
Features of our telehandlers:
- Telehandlers equipped with load-sensing and monitoring to ensure safety
- Available with a range of quick-hitch telehandler attachments
- High ground clearance for all terrain capability
- Designed for continuous work in and around your site
- We also offer a range of mine-spec and flameproof telehandlers
- Flameproof technology for underground soft rock mining conditions
We've created the world's largest telehandler
With a nominal lift capacity of 35 tons on its 14-metre 2-stageboom, the Manitou MHT-X 14350 telehandler delivers an unprecedented level of mobile handling capacity to surface mining.